December 7th informational FY 2018 (FY18) non-profits capital budget overview at the Brownsville Recreation Center (1555 Linden Boulevard, Brooklyn, NY).
Topics covered will include, but are not limited to:
· Brooklyn Borough President initiatives
· City eligibility criteria
· City budget review checklist
· The application process for FY18, and
· Best practices to partner with the Office of the Brooklyn Borough President
If you have questions for FY 2018 capital funding or want to build capacity for future capital budget cycles, you are encouraged to attend.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns, and kindly RSVP to email@example.com
Director of Capital Budget and Special Assistant to the Deputy Borough President
Office of the Brooklyn Borough President Eric L. Adams
209 Joralemon Street
Brooklyn, New York 11201